Thursday, December 6, 2018

Cock Fight


I woke suddenly, something had disturbed my sleep. The bedroom was in darkness, the moonlight helped my eyes adjust. I could make out the outline of a figure standing near the window.

"Who's there", I said, unsure of whether I was just imagining it. There was no reply. I rolled over and reached out for the lamp, but before I could hit the switch, the figure moved quickly.

A gloved hand pressed over my mouth, then the thin sheet that covered
me was thrown aside. My naked body shivered a little, as the cold
night air closed in around me. The other hand pressed against my chest,
and held me down. There was nothing I could do.

I struggled a little as the hand on my chest lifted, but then I felt the leather glove on my cock, curling around the base of my shaft. I was afraid, but excited as well. My cock began to swell up, as the gloved hand stroked me gently.

My hands were still free, but the figure was too strong for me to move. I reached up, and my fingers brushed against the figures face. A few days growth of beard, a strong jaw line, obviously male. He didn't try to stop me, his hand continued to stroke my cock. I moved my hand downwards, over his smooth hairless chest. My excitement increased as my hand continued on. The guy was obviously naked, apart from the leather gloves. I reached his swollen cock, and curled my fingers around it.

His hand was now moving quickly up and down my shaft, bringing me nearer a climax. With one final stroke, I shot my load high into the air. His hand moved away from my mouth, but still I couldn't speak. No longer afraid of him, I reached up and pulled the guy down onto me. I pressed my lips to his, and we kissed long and hard. He pulled back, and I felt him moving over me. His cock head touched my lips, and I was only too eager to accommodate him. his shaft was long and hard as it slid into my waiting mouth. I took him all, as deep as I could. He fucked my mouth as my tongue worked his shaft.

It wasn't long before he was pumping his hot load down my throat. He drew back, and I lost his touch. I tried to reach for the light to see who my mysterious visitor was, but before I could, my legs were lifted into the air, and his cock pressed against my asshole.

"Fuck!", I said loudly, as he penetrated me. I felt so good as his huge shaft slid deep inside. I'd never been fucked like this before. His gloved hand curled around my cock and he pushed deeper into me. Suddenly his whole body shook and he exploded. Spurt after spurt of his hot semen flowing into my waiting hole.

"Fuck yeah!", I said as he moved away. I got my hand to the light switch, but the room was empty. I jumped out of bed and rushed to the open window, but I could see no one outside.

The following morning I was dressed and ready for work. I left my apartment and waited for the lift. When the doors opened, it was already occupied by the young guy from upstairs. He was a real hunk, a couple of years younger than me, probably in his mid twenties. He lived with his girlfriend.

"Morning", he said. We met each other quite regularly in the gym, in the basement of the building, although we'd never really had much of a conversation. The lift stopped at the ground floor and the doors opened. As he walked out, something dropped from his pocket. I bent down and returned the leather glove to him.

"It's a bit warm outside for these isn't it?", I said.

"Yeah, but they have their other uses", he said laughing, as he walked away.

That night, I left my window open again. I was so excited that he might return, that I couldn't sleep. Sure enough at just after two, I heard a noise and saw the figure climbing through the window. I'd thought about switching on the light, but decided against it As his cock was about to shoot it's second load into my ass, I slipped one of the gloves from his hand. I don't think he even realised I'd done it. By the time I switched on the light he was gone.

The following morning I decided to have a work out in the gym, as
it was Saturday and I didn't have to work. When I walked in, the young
guy from upstairs was already there.

"Morning", he said to me.

"Hi", I replied, "I've got something here I think belongs to you", I continued, handing him the glove.
He looked a little surprised. He must have known he'd left it behind.

"Thanks", he said. He didn't say much more, but left the gym before me.

When I returned to my apartment, he was waiting outside. I unlocked the door, and he pushed me inside. I pulled him into the bedroom, and we began tearing each others clothes off. It was the first time I'd seen his naked body, I squeezed his nipples, as his hands caressed my ass cheeks. As I pulled down his shorts, I saw his gorgeous cock for the first time. I'd felt it in my hands, my throat and my ass, but it was still an impressive sight.

"Fuck!", I said, as I dropped to my knees and began licking the underside with my tongue. The shaft throbbed, almost fully erect now. I took it into my mouth, and sucked on him hungrily.

"Slow down a little", he said, "or I'll be shooting my load too soon".
I did as he asked, and pulled him down to the floor with me. His hands slid inside my shorts, and slid them off.

"It's bigger than I thought", he said, "I'm not very experienced at this", he continued, as he slid his lips around my cock head. It felt good, it was the first time he'd taken me in his mouth. He could practice his technique as much as he wanted. We moved ourselves into a 69 position, and worked each others cocks deep. We came almost together. We drank each other dry.

"That was good", he said, licking his lips. He pushed me over onto my back, and spread my legs. This time he used his tongue on my hole, moistening it ready for what it was about to receive. His cock head entered me slowly, my muscles relaxed, and he worked his way in, deeper and deeper. His thrusts became faster and faster.

"Give it to me hard", I shouted, "Fuck me with that big dick".

He pulled out of me, and sprayed my chest and face with his second load. Then he leaned forward and kissed me hard on the lips.

"I want you to fuck me", he whispered into my ear, "Don't be gentle".
I rolled him over, and moved my face between his legs, probing his hole with my tongue, listening to his quiet moans. I moved myself into position, and pressed my cock head against his opening, slowly pushing my way forward.

"Fuck!", he shouted loudly, as I penetrated him, his hole expanding to take me. His face was a mixture of pleasure and agony. It wasn't long before my shaft was buried in his ass, and I began to fuck him, each stroke more powerful than it's predecessor.

I rammed his ass harder and harder, and as I did, I grabbed hold of his cock, and began to stoke it gently. I was almost ready to blow, I pulled out, pressed my cock against his, and jerked them together. We exploded almost simultaneously, our semen mixing, and spraying his chest and face.

"Fuck! Yeah", he said again.

We lay in bed together, naked and exhausted.

"I still want you to keep visiting me in the night", I said.

"Why don't you climb up to my place", he replied. "I'll leave the window open".

"What about your girlfriend?"

"She moved out last week", He said, "I told her I was seeing someone else".

"Were you?"

"No, but I was planning my first visit to your room", he continued, "After that first time I saw you in the gym, wearing those tight shorts."

"I don't usually wear tight clothes like that, but nothing else was clean."

"Well, I'm glad you did. That was the first time another guy had ever given me a hard on."

"I'm afraid I wrote you off after I met your girlfriend."

"I'm glad she's gone, now I've got this to keep me warm at night", he added, sliding his hand over my cock.

"I think you're ready for another taste", I said, moving my body over him, and lowering my cock towards his open mouth.

At just after midnight, I climbed out of my bedroom window, onto the balcony. I made my way onto the fire escape, and climbed to the balcony above. The window was open. I climbed, naked, into the bedroom, and stood inside for a moment to allow my eyes to get used to the dark. I could see a light coming from the bathroom, and as I approached the door, I could hear the shower running. I was a little early to surprise him in bed. The bathroom door opened, and I walked inside. He was in the shower, his back to me.

I slid the shower door as quietly as I could, and stepped in. My hands slid around his waist, and my fingers curled around his cock.

"I thought you'd forgotten about me", he said.

"You really think I could forget about you?"

"Yeah!” he laughed.

"You'd better get on your knees and remind me what it's like to have that hot mouth of yours wrapped around my cock."

No comments:

Post a Comment