Monday, November 9, 2020

Hot Seat

 College was out for the summer, and I was heading across country to meet up with some friends for a camping holiday. I didn’t have a lot of money, so had decided to hitch-hike.

The first day I didn’t get very far, an elderly couple had picked me up, but they drove so slowly, we’d covered less than a hundred miles in over six hours. They dropped me off and after having a late lunch, I set out on foot. I didn’t get another lift that afternoon, but found a cheap motel for the night. I still had just over three hundred miles to go.

Day two I set out on foot again. There was very little traffic on the road that morning. The occasional car sped passed but didn’t stop. By mid morning, I had only walked a few miles when I heard a large truck approaching. I stuck out my hand and the truck began to slow, finally stopping just in front of where I was standing.

The door opened and a voice shouted down.
“Where are you headed”, I told him, “Get in”, he added “That’s where I’m heading”. I climbed into the cab with my rucksack, and pulled the door closed behind me. The driver was a young guy, probably in his mid twenties. He was stripped to the waist and wearing a pair of ripped blue jeans. He had short black hair and a few days growth of stubble on his waist.. His chest was firm and hairless, and he clearly workout when not driving.
“Name’s Rob”, he said, sticking his hand towards me. “I shook it”.
“Paul”, I replied.

The truck began moving again. Rob chatted as we drove. We stopped at a small roadside for lunch, before continuing on our way again.

“No sex since the weekend”, he said, “I’m feeling rather horny”. I was as well, Rob’s body was turning me on, even though he now had a t-shirt over that tight muscled chest. I wasn’t going to try anything with him, as he was my best hope of getting to my destination.

“I’d love to see you play with yourself”, Rob said, muc to my surprise. I didn’t say anything, but began rubbing my hand over my crotch. I pulled off my t-shirt, and began to play with my nipples. Then I unbuttoned my jeans and began to slide them off. Soon my jeans and shorts were on the floor of the truck. My cock rock hard, my right hand clasped around the base of my shaft. Rob reached over and pulled open a small compartment in front of me. Inside I could see several magazines, dildos and a bottle of lubricant.

“Fuck!” I said, “You’re well prepared. I reached in and pulled out on eof the magazines. It was full of hot pictures of guys sucking, fucking and spurting big loads. I picked up one of the smaller dildos, and poured some lubricant onto it.

I spread my legs apart and I touched the head of the dildo to my hole. Rob was now driving the truck with one hand, the other was sliding over his crotch.

“Pull out your cock”, I said to him. As his cock came into view, I slid the dildo into my ass. I relaxed as I opened up and slowly slid it inside. I pushed in as far as it would go, and then reached over and curled my fingers around Rob’s cock.

“Oh yeah” he moaned, as I stoked him gently. He was finding it difficult to drive. “I think I had better pull over, before we crash”, he added. The truck pulled to the side of the road and stopped. Rob moved himself from the driving seat and into the back of the cab, where he had a small bunk. He pulled me into the back with him, the dildo still in my ass. Rob pulled off the rest of his clothes, and I dropped to my knees in front of him.
His cock stood up in front of my face, hard and throbbing. My tongue traced a line between his balls and the base of his shaft. Slowly I move upwards until my tongue touched the head of his cock. I moved around it and then my lips enclosed it. Slowly, I slid downward until his whole shaft was inside me.

“Oh Fuck”, Rob said, “Suck that cock”. He tasted wonderful. I hadn’t tasted cock for weeks. I was bringing him close to climax already, and pulled back.

“Your turn”, I said.
“I’m gonna fuck you so hard”, he said.
“Yeah, but first your gonna suck me”.
“I don’t suck cock”, he added.

“You do now”, I said as I stood up and pushed him to his knees in front of me. At first he pulled back, but then looked up at me with a big grin on his face. He ran his tongue over my cock and then finally he opened his mouth and slid his lips around me. He was enthusiastic, but clearly had been telling the truth about his cock sucking ability. I wasn’t going to last long as I put my hands behind his head and pulled him closer to me.

“Oh fuck yeah”, I said aloud as I shot my load into Rob’s mouth. He pulled back and the remaining spurts hit him in the face.

I dropped down onto the bed, and lifted my legs apart. I didn’t have to say anything. Rob moved close and I felt his tongue on my hole, as he pulled the dildo out of my ass. He replaced it with two fingers which he slid into me. Then he got to his knees, lifted me up a little and then pressed the head of his cock against my hole. He pushed the head inside and then stopped for a moment. My muscles relaxed and he pushed into me.

“Fuck me hard”, I said.

“Your asshole will never be the same again” Rob said as he rammed into me hard. His powerful strokes stretched me to the limit. Rob lifted my feet over his shoulders as he pushed in harder. “Oh fuck, I’m gonna shoot”. I felt his hot semen fill my ass.

I pulled Rob down onto me and kissed him hard on the lips. He whispered in my ear.

“I want your cock in me”, he said “I want you to fuck me hard”.

I moved Rob into position and set to work on his virgin hole. My tongue opened him up and I slid a finger inside.

“Oh fuck!”, he said as I pushed in a second finger. I worked on him slowly, but could tell he was now ready. I pressed my cock against his hole.

“Fuck me hard”, he said as I pushed into him. I fucked him hard, harder than I’d ever fucked before. The only word I heard from him was “Fuck”. I grabbed hold of his cock and jerked on it quickly. Large spurts of cum erupted from him, as I filled his insides with my own juices.

We fell asleep on the bunk.

“Oh shit” Rob said, “My delivery’s gonna be late if we don’t get a move on.”

“We’d better get a move on then”, I said.

Soon the truck was moving again.

Late that evening we finally arrived at the town where Rob was making his delivery. He told me he’d drop me at the camp site later. He had a return loan to take but it wasn’t going to be ready for two days. Rob rang his boss and was told to stay until the shipment was ready as they had nothing urgent they need him for.

That evening I introduced Rob to my friends at the camp site. Only four of the guys had made it, which meant I had a tent to myself. I suggested Rob stay until he had to make the return trip.

Rob was already sprawled out on my sleeping bag when I crawled into the tent. He was completely naked. I crawled over him, pulling off my own clothes as quickly as I could. I wasn’t gonna waste a minute of this guys naked body and hard cock.

No comments:

Post a Comment