Monday, November 9, 2020

Construction Site

 

My old man ran a large construction company and he got me a summer job whilst I was home from college. I didn’t want to work in the office, I’d rather an outdoor job. I ended up as a labourer on one of the construction sites. I kept myself pretty fit, and thought that the job would keep me in shape over the summer, but things weren’t going to work out quite how I expected.

I was teamed up with two other guys who had been with the company several years. They were both a few years older than me. Rick was about six feet with short black hair, he had a great body and liked to show it off. It was unusual to see him with his shirt on. The other guy, Tom, was a little shorter. He tended to keep his shirt on. 

They both knew who I was and I didn’t like the fact that I had just walked into the job. I felt like their servant most of the time, running around for them all day. They both liked to work late, and get as much overtime as they could. As I was assigned to work with thme, it meant I had to stay as well.


By the third day I was getting pissed off at their attitude towards me.

“What’s your problem”, I said to them that afternoon.

“You should know by now”, Rick answered.

“Okay, so my old man owns the company. I could have got myself an easy job in the office, but I’d rather work here.”

“Thinks he’s a clever bastard, we’ll show him who’s boss around here.”

The afternoon wore on, and everyone packed up for the night. I saw Tom and Rick heading in my direction. The two guys grabbed hold of me and carried me over to one of the large mechanical vehicles, laying me face down over one of the tyres.

“What the fuck are you doing”, I said.

“Showing you who’s the boss around here, Rick answered.

Rick moved in front of me and pulled down his jeans, revealing his large cock beneath. Tom was pulling my jeans and shorts around my legs. I don’t think either of them realised how little resistance I was putting up. Rick pushed his cock into my mouth, and then used his hands to pull my head onto his shaft. 

I could feel Tom’s hot breath on the back on neck, as I felt his erection against my ass cheeks. He soon found what he was looking for. His cock soon opening me up and sliding inside.

I’d been wanting this to happen ever since I saw the guys on my first day, although I never thought that it would. Rick’s cock tasted good and I sucked on it hungrily. Tom’s cock was pounding me harder and harder. I’m sure I wasn’t the first new guy on their team to get this special treatment.

“Take it all”, Rick said, “Swollow my fucking cock”

“You like a big dick in your ass”, Tom added.

“You sure know how to suck cock” Rick said, “I bet you get plenty in college, all those hot guys on the football team”.

I have to admit that Rick was spot on. There were several guys on the football team who liked to get sucked, I was one of them.
Rick fired off a hot load into my mouth, and the pulled back as the last spurts hit me in the face. I could feel Tom’s movements getting quicker, he grabbed hold of my t-shirt, which ripped apart as he did. He pulled out of me and shot his load over my ass and back, as I sucked the last few drops from Rick.

“Now you know who’s the boss around here” Rick added, as the two of the pulled me to my feet. Tom wiped the semen from my back with the remains of my shirt, as I pulled on my jeans. I didn’t have a spare shirt with me today.

“I think I’m gonna enjoy working here this summer”, I said.
Rick and Tom both laughed.

“We’ll give you as much cock as you can take”, Rick said, “Your ass is mine next time”

“And you’ll carry on being real bastards to me, I suppose.”

“What do you expect, you are the boss’s son after all.”

No comments:

Post a Comment