Tuesday, December 4, 2018

Secret Garden


My boss had invited myself and several colleagues to his country house for the weekend. It was supposed to be a chance for us to get to know each other outside of the office. I didn't know any of the others particularly well, I hadn't worked with them for long.

On the Friday night after we arrived, he had arranged a dinner party for all of us, and a chance to meet his wife and son His son was in his mid-twenties, around my age.

Saturday morning after breakfast, I decided to take a walk around the gardens. No one else seemed to be around, probably all still in bed after the late night. I wandered away from the house along a narrow path that was bordered by large hedges on one side and an artificial stream on the other. As the house disappeared from view I thought I heard a noise coming from the other side of the hedge. Further along the hedge became a little less dense and in places it was just possible to see through.

I stopped and peered through a narrow gap. On the other side was a small enclosed garden with a fountain in the centre. The other side of the fountain I could make out a body standing with their back to me, completely naked. The body was clearly male. I moved further along. The pathway split, one part carried on straight, the other around the small garden. The next gap in the hedge allowed me a view of the figure from the side. It was then that I also saw the second naked body, on its knees sucking the cock of the first guy. The second figure was also male. I couldn't make out who they were.

I turned along the north edge of the garden, moving even closer to the two men. When I looked again, I was staring into the face of James Fisher, my boss’s son. He couldn't see me though. At that moment they decided to change places. James dropped to his knees. It was then then I recognised the second guy, his name was Markus Glasson, one of my colleagues from the office. Markus turned as James swallowed his cock and looked straight at me.


“We've got company”, I heard him say. James got to his feet and the two guys disappeared from my view. A moment later they were standing behind me.

“Enjoying the view”, James asked, a big grin on his face.

“Yes”, I replied.

“You like to watch guys together”.

“Yes”

“You like to suck cock”

“Yeah”

They led me through a narrow gap in the hedge into the garden. I stripped off and dropped to my knees in front of Markus. James got on his knees as well. We sucked on his balls, before running our tongues long his cock, he must have been at least eight inches. Our lips touched as we enclosed Markus’s cock, sliding along his length, before James took him into his mouth.

I dropped my head lower and licked the tip of James’s cock, before sucking on it gently. I swallowed every inch of him, caressing his cock with my tongue, and then suddenly he exploded in my mouth, filling me with his hot juices. I drank every drop of him before looking up. James had his mouth open as Markus shot his load. I watched him lick every drop from Markus’s cock.

Markus wasn't finished, he moved towards me and slid his cock into my open mouth. I felt James tongue on my own erection. I’d seen Markus around the office but had never really spoken to him. Now I was eating his still hard cock. Markus shot a second load, and I swallowed very drop, just as I spurted my own juices into James waiting mouth.

We said very little as we dressed and then walked back to the house in different directions. At dinner that evening, I saw a little grin on James face as I looked at him. He licked his lips. When I returned to my room after dinner, a note had been pushed under my door. It read, ‘be at the garden at midnight.’

The moon was bright that evening, hardly a cloud in the sky, as I made my way to the garden. At first I thought there was no one there. Then I spotted a shadow. Markus appeared, his naked body glistening in the moonlight, his cock already hard.

“Glad you could make it” Markus said.

“I wasn't going to miss this”.

As Markus moved closer to me, he added “You’d better get those clothes off before James arrives”.

“Sorry I'm late” James said as he appeared from the dark, pulling off his clothes as he did.

“Thought you weren't

 coming”, Markus added.

James moved up behind me, and pushed my head down towards Markus’s cock. I felt his erection against my skin, then it was touching my hole. James pushed himself forward and slid inside me.

I gasped a little as he pushed in deep in one quick movement. My lips curled around Markus as James pulled back and the pushed into me once more. He started to fuck me harder.

“Looks like our new recruit is enjoying his moonlight fuck”, James said, as the two cocks slid further inside me.

No comments:

Post a Comment