Wednesday, December 5, 2018

Under the Tree


It was Christmas Eve and I’d been out for a few drinks with some friends. I’d arrived later than arranged as my Sister was due home. Unfortunately she had been delayed because of the bad weather and wouldn't arrive until after eight. I decided to go out, and would see her in the morning. She was bringing a friend to stay with us for the holidays.

I arrived home just after midnight and found the house in darkness. I headed for the kitchen, but noticed a bed set up near the Christmas tree. It was dark, but I could make out the sleeping form of a man. I had just assumed the friend would have been female, she hadn't mentioned a boyfriend the last time we spoke.

I opened the fridge door and took out a bottle of water. As I poured some into a glass, a voice said “Can I have a glass”.

The young man stood in the doorway, dressed in a pair of black boxers.

“You must be Andy”, he said.

“Yeah, and you must be the boyfriend”.

“No not the boyfriend, just a friend. Sue felt sorry for me as all my family are out of the country. They hadn't expected me home for Christmas.”

He stuck out his hand to me, “Matt”, he added. I shook his hand, and noticed the tattoo on his arm, it looked military.

“Marine”, he said, “Home on unexpected leave”.

As he spoke, my eyes had been staring at his chest. I could feel a stirring in my cock as well. I handed him the glass of water, and as he drank, Matt ran his hand over his chest, and then slid it inside his boxers.

“I’m so fucking horny”, he said.

“Me too”

He finished drinking and put the empty glass down. His right hand was inside his boxers again. I walked towards him. He reached out and pulled me towards him. Our lips met and we kissed.

His hands moved between us, and he started unbuttoning my shirt. He slid my shirt over my shoulders and it dropped to the floor. His hands move down. My jeans were soon opened and being pushed down, my boxers went with them.

I started to kiss my way down his chest, until I was on my knees. My fingers curled under the waistband of his boxers and started to ease them down slowly. His thick hard cock was soon free. I touched the head with my tongue, before slipping my lips over it.

“Oh fuck!!” he said, as I took his whole length inside. I knew how to make a guy feel good, I’d been told on a number of occasions that I was a good cock sucker. Matt was certainly enjoying it.

“Fuck I'm gonna cum”. My mouth filled with his hot juices. I swallowed every drop, before releasing him. I looked up and saw the smile on his face. “ I've never been blown like that before”.

“Glad you enjoyed it”.

“Time I returned the favour”, he said. He pulled me to my feet and dropped to his knees in front of me. “Don’t expect too much”, Matt said, “ I've only done this once before”.

His lips slid along my shaft, his tongue probing me. He was doing a pretty good job. I’d been stroking my cock while sucking him, so it didn't take long before I was ready to blow.

“Gonna cum”, I said, expecting him to pull back, but he didn't  I spurted into his mouth and he sucked every last drop from me. He got to his feet and kissed me again. I could taste my cum in his mouth.

“That was my first time swallowing a guys cum”, he added, “ I'm sure I'm gonna do that again.

At that moment I heard a noise upstairs. It sounded like someone was up.

“I’d better get back to bed”, Matt said. He pulled on his boxers and walked back into the other room.
I put the two empty glasses back in the cupboard after rinsing them, and turned to go upstairs, when my sister appeared in the doorway.

“You just got in”, she asked.

“Not long”, I replied.

“Missed you when I got back”.

“Sorry”, I said, “I’d made plans with the guys. I waited as long as I could.”

“You met Matt”.

“Yeah, woke him up when I came in”

“Just wanted a drink”, she added.

“I better get to bed”.


Christmas Day came and went as well as it always did in our house. Matt seemed to enjoy himself. It was the first time He’d had leave at Christmas for three years. He didn’t know until the last minute, which is why his family had made other plans.

He’d met my sister in a bar about two years ago. She asked him out. He told her he was gay, but she still went out with him, and they became good friends.


I suggested to the family that we could put Matt’s bed in my room in the loft. There was plenty of room and it would save having to dismantle it every day. I saw a smile on his face when I said it. My sister also caught the look,

She came into my room later when Matt and I were putting the bed up.

“You two didn't waste any time” she said

“What do you mean”

“I saw Matt pulling his boxers on and getting into bed last night”, she added. “I think I might have spoilt your night”

Matt and I both laughed.

“At least you only saw my ass”, Matt said, “Would have been a bit embarrassing if you’d seen me with my cock in your brother’s mouth”.

“Yes I don’t really need to know what you two get up to”.

We had a couple of drinks with the family before everyone headed for bed.

I’d hardly had time to close my bedroom door when Matt was pulling off my clothes. It wasn't long before the two of us were naked. He pushed me onto the bed, spread my legs and buried his head between them. His tongue probed my hole, followed by a finger. T wasn't long before his cock was pressed against me. It slid in slowly as he looked down at me.

I ran my fingers over the tattoo on his arm, as he buried his cock inside me.

This was going to be the best Christmas ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment